Do You Qualify?
Allow us to help you to improve your financial situation!
Customers who apply for either a personal loan, micro loan or consolidation loan must:
- Be permanently employed for at least 3 months
- Be self employed for at least 6 months
- Be paid MONTHLY
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have a valid South African ID
- Be a permanent resident
- Have a bank account into which salaries are being deposited via EFT only.
THE AMOUNT YOU QUALIFY FOR
The minimum amount is R300 with a maximum amount of up to R150 000
Blacklisted individuals can apply for amounts of up to a maximum of R100 000
Up to R15000 for Micro Loans for emergency purposes
Customers affordability and income will determine the amount they qualify for
The minimum re-payment term is 1 month and maximum term is 60 months.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LOAN
We will need:
- A clear copy of your valid South African ID.
- One month’s most recent pay slip.
- Three full months bank statements of account holder into which monthly salaries are being deposited via EFT. The statements MUST be bank stamped.
- Self employed must submit 6 full months bank statements and also provide a letter of monthly income from their accountant.
Blacklisted clients MAY apply for a loan
Pensioners DO NOT qualify
Customers who are under administration or debt counselling WILL NOT qualify
Customers who are sequestrated WILL NOT qualify
Customers who are Self Employed MAY apply
Customers who are employed on a contract basis WILL NOT qualify, UNLESS your contract extends to a
MINIMUM OF 2 MONTHS past the last repayment date
i.e. if your repayments are over 6 months, your contract must be valid for a minimum of 8 months upon application
- ALL application forms MUST be completed online and accurately, ex Gross Salary must be completed in full ex 10000 and not 10”.
- ALL the required fields (*) when applying on-line MUST be completed.
- ALL copies of required documents MUST be clear and legible.
- Any missing information or the absence of all the required documents will lead to DELAYS or even the DECLINE of the application
086 503 3423
30 Michau Street,